1. W. Wei, H. F. Xu, X. Z. Qu, X. L. Ji, W. Jiang, Z. Z. Yang*, “Templated synthesis of composite rings using core-shell toroids”, Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2007, 28, 1122-1127.
A general facile methodology is developed to prepare composite rings with varied compositions on a large scale by using core-shell toroids assembled from tri-block copolymers of poly(4-vinyl pyridine)(PVP)/polystyrene (PS)/PVP.
2. B. Liu, Z. G. Jin, X. Z. Qu, Z. Z. Yang*, “A general approach toward opal-inverse opal interlocked materials”, Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2007, 28, 322-328.
Herein, we report a general facile method to synthesize opal–inverse opal interlocked materials of varied compositions, which involves three main steps: (1) graft of polymer brushes onto the spherical surface of a silica opal template by atom transfer radical polymerization (ATRP), (2) modification of the polymer brushes rendering functional groups, and (3) functional polymer brushes induced favorable growth of composite shell onto the spherical surface.
3. H. F. Xu, W. Wei, C. L. Zhang , S. J. Ding, X. Z. Qu, J. G. Liu, Y. F. Lu, Z. Z. Yang*, “Low-temperature facile template synthesis of crystalline inorganic composite hollow spheres”, Chem. Asian J. 2007, 2, 828-836.
This report presents a facile approach for the low-temperature synthesis of crystalline inorganic-oxide composite hollow spheres by employing the bulk controlled synthesis of inorganic-oxide nanocrystals with polymer spheres as templates.
4. H. F. Xu, S. J. Ding, W. Wei, C. L. Zhang, X. Z. Qu, J. G. Liu, Z. Z. Yang*, “Template synthesis of tin-doped indium oxide (ITO)/polymer and the corresponding carbon composite hollow colloids”, Colloid Polym. Sci. 2007, 285, 1101-1107.
5. C. Y. Xu, Q. Wang, H. F. Xu, S. S. Xie*, Z. Z. Yang*, “General synthesis of hollow composite ellipsoids”, Colloid Polym. Sci. 2007, 285, 1471-1478.
6. Z. Z. Yang*, “Progress in phase inversion emulsification for epoxy resin waterborne dispersions”, Chinese J. Polym. Sic. 2007, 25, 137-143.
7. Q. Y. Hu, R. Kou, J. B. Pang, T. L. Ward, M. Cai, Z. Z. Yang, Y. F. Lu*, J. Tang*, “Mesoporous carbon/silica nanocomposite through multi-component assembly”, Chem. Commun. 2007, 601-603.
8. J. Ma, Z. L. Yang, X. C. Wang, X. Z. Qu, J. G. Liu, Y. F. Lu, Z. B. Hu, Z. Z. Yang*, “Flexible bi-continuous mesostructured inorganic/polymer composite membranes”, Polymer 2007, 48, 4305-4310.
9. J. X. Gu, F. Xia, Y. Wu*, X. Z. Qu*, Z. Z. Yang, L. Jiang, “Programmable delivery of hydrophilic drug using dually responsive hydrogel cages”, J. Control. Release 2007, 117, 396-402.