1. F. X. Liang, K. Shen, X. Z. Qu, C. L. Zhang, Q. Wang, J. L. Li, J. G. Liu, Z. Z. Yang*, "Inorganic Janus nano-sheets", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2011, 50, 2379-2382.
We report a facile approach for large-scale production of inorganic Janus nanosheets by crushing silica Janus hollow spheres.
2. F. X. Liang, J. G. Liu, C. L. Zhang, X. Z. Qu, J. L. Li, Z. Z. Yang*, "Janus hollow spheres by emulsion interfacial self-assembled sol-gel process", Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 1231-1233.
Janus hollow silica spheres with an asymmetric shell are synthesized by self-assembled sol–gel process at an emulsion interface, and desired materials can be preferentially laden inside the cavities from their surroundings.
3. W. Ni, F. X. Liang*, J. G. Liu, X. Z. Qu, C. L. Zhang, J. L. Li, Q. Wang, Z. Z. Yang*, "Polymer nanotubes toward gelating organic chemicals", Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 4727-4729.
Crosslinked polymer nanotubes are large scale synthesized. The method is based on fast cationic polymerization using immiscible initiator nanodroplets.
4. Z. K. Meng, Q. Wang*, X. Z. Qu, C. L. Zhang, J. L. Li, J. G. Liu, Z. Z. Yang*, "Papillae mimetic hairy composite spheres towards lotus leaf effect coatings", Polymer 2011, 52, 597-601.
The hairy spheres mimic structure of the papillae on the surface of lotus leaf. The synthesis is based on template method and the corresponding PANi hairy spheres are prepared by polymerization induced diffusion growth via nanosized channels of a polymer cage.
5. L. L. Zhao, L. J. Zhu, F. Y. Liu, C. Y. Liu, D. Shan*, Q. Wang, C. L. Zhang, J. L. Li, J. G. Liu, X. Z. Qu*,Z. Z. Yang*, "pH triggered injectable amphiphilic hydrogel containing doxorubicin and paclitaxel", Int. J. Pharm. 2011, 410, 83-91.
Injectable hydrogel with hydrophobic microdomains for incorporating both hydrophilic and hydrophobic drugs, herein doxorubicin hydrochloride (DOX) and paclitaxel (PTX), was synthesized through dynamic bonding of glycol chitosan and benzaldehyde capped poly(ethylene glycol)-block-poly(propylene glycol)-block-poly(ethylene glycol) via Schiff's reaction triggered by environmental pH.
6. Y. H. Wang, C. L. Zhang*, C. Tang, J. Li, K. Shen, J. G. Liu, X. Z. Qu, J. L. Li, Q. Wang, Z. Z. Yang*, "Emulsion interfacial synthesis of asymmetric Janus particles", Macromolecules 2011, 44, 3787-3794.
Morphological evolution of the particles with polymerization and their dependence on some key variables reveal that both crosslinking degree of the particles and interfacial tension difference play key roles in achieving the asymmetric shapes.
7. L. L. Zhao, L. J. Zhu, Q. Wang, J. L. Li, C. L. Zhang, J. G. Liu, X. Z. Qu*, G. L. He, Y. F. Lu, Z. Z. Yang*, "Synthesis of composite microgel capsules by ultrasonic spray combined with in situ crosslinking", Soft Matter 2011, 7, 6144-6150.
Composite microgel capsules were fabricated through an ultrasonic spray accompanied by in situ surface crosslinking between glycol chitosan (GC) and benzaldehyde capped poly(ethylene glycol) (OHC–PEG–CHO) in the nebulized droplets.
8. K. Shen, F. X. Liang*, J. G. Liu, X. Z. Qu, C. L. Zhang, J. L. Li, Q. Wang, W. Wei, Y. F. Lu, Z. Z. Yang*, "Inward template synthesis of intact hollow spheres", Polymer 2011, 52, 4418-4422.
A facile and general one-step approach is presented to synthesize hollow spheres with varied composition by an aerosol-assisted solvent evaporation process.
9. 屈小中, 杨振忠*, "苯甲酰亚胺动态化学键在构筑pH响应药物载体中的应用", 高分子学报 2011, 10, 1118-1124.
苯甲酰亚胺由于苯环与碳氮双键共轭作用使其在生理pH值下的稳定性更好，同时具有在弱酸环境下(如固态肿瘤细胞外环境, 内涵体环境等)的水解特性, 适合作为pH响应性单元构筑药物控制释放载体.
10. 张成亮, 杨振忠*, "高分子复合材料微加工", 高分子通报 2011, 10, 50-62.
面向复杂性复合颗粒和纳米孔复合膜两种典型形态结构, 发展了模板合成微加工方法, 实现对宏观形态的有效控制, 并且通过软物质(高分子凝胶和嵌段共聚物)特殊作用诱导组分定位生长控制微结构, 系统研究其物理与化学问题, 发展了多组分多尺度空间分布高效精确调控的方法, 同时实现了组分的空间分布和形态控制.