1. R. H. Deng, F. X. Liang, W. K. Li, Z. Z. Yang*, J. T. Zhu*, "Reversible transformation of nanostructured polymer particles", Macromolecules 2013, 46, 7012-7017.
A reversible transformation of overall shape and internal structure as well as surface composition of nanostructured block copolymer particles is demonstrated by solvent-adsorption annealing.
2. Z. Liu, Q. Wang*, F. X. Liang, X. Z. Qu, C. L. Zhang, J. L. Li, Z. Z. Yang*, "Responsive nanotubular organo-gelator", Polymer 2013, 54, 4948-4954.
A facile approach for the synthesis of responsive polymer composite nanotubular organogelators in large scale is reported.
3. B. Han*, X. Y. Wang*, J. G. Liu, F. X. Liang, X. Z. Qu, Z. Z. Yang, X. J. Gao*, "The biological performance of calcium hydroxide–loaded microcapsules", J. Endod. 2013, 39, 1030-1034.
4. L. L. Zhao, L. J. Zhu, Y. Chen, Q. Wang, J. L. Li, C. L. Zhang, F. X. Liang*, X. Z. Qu*, Z. Z. Yang*, "Janus micro-reactors", Chem. Commun. 2013, 49, 6161-6163.
Janus hollow spheres, with different compositions compartmentalized onto both interior and exterior surfaces of the same shell and P25 nanoparticles encapsulated in the cavities, are synthesized by the ultrasonic spray method to selectively enrich desired reagents in a confined environment for further reaction.
5. L. J. Zhu, P. F. Huo, Q. Wang, F. X. Liang, C. L. Zhang, J. L. Li, X. Z. Qu*, G. B. Wang*, Z. Z. Yang*, "Photoluminescent poly(ether ether ketone)-quantum dot composite films", Chem. Commun. 2013, 49, 5283-5285.
A fluoropoly(ether ether ketone) (FPEEK) demonstrating blue fluorescence was developed as a flexible, transparent membranous matrix for the incorporation of quantum dots (QDs) to fabricate a composite photoluminescent film which is promising as a self-referenced temperature sensor.
6. Y. Chen, H. L. Yang, C. L. Zhang, Q. Wang, X. Z. Qu, J. L. Li, F. X. Liang*, Z. Z. Yang*, "Janus cages of bilayered polymer-inorganic composites", Macromolecules 2013, 46, 4126-4130.
Janus cages with a bilayer polymer-inorganic composite shell are synthesized by an emulsion interfacial self-organized sol-gel process followed by a polymer grafting onto the interior surface containing a vinyl group.
7. H. L. Yang, F. X. Liang*, X. Wang, Y. Chen, C. L. Zhang, Q. Wang, X. Z. Qu, J. L. Li, D. C. Wu, Z. Z. Yang*, "Responsive Janus composite nanosheets", Macromolecules 2013, 46, 2754-2759.
A general approach is proposed to synthesize Janus polymer/inorganic composite nanosheets.
8. H. Chen, L. Xia, W. X. Fu, Z. Z. Yang*, Z. B. Li*, "One-step synthesis of water dispersible silica nanoplates", Chem. Commun. 2013, 49, 1300-1302.
We report the biomimetic synthesis of polyethylene glycol (PEG) grafted silica nanoplates templated by double hydrophilic PEG-b-poly-L-lysine diblock copolymers.
9. C. Tang, C. L. Zhang*, Y. J. Sun, F. X. Liang, Q. Wang, J. L. Li, X. Z. Qu, Z. Z. Yang*, "Janus anisotropic hybrid particles with tunable size from patchy composite spheres", Macromolecules 2013, 46, 188-193.
We have developed a facile approach to synthesize anisotropic Janus hybrid particles by selective modification of bulgy patches on the composite spheres, which are in situ grown by phase separation during seeded emulsion polymerization.
10. 刘军, 薛文瑞, 赵玲玲, 屈小中, 杨振忠, 李睿, 邓世洲, 肖飞, 胡小鹏, 白文俊, "治疗勃起功能障碍的高分子/基因复合药物控释体系建立与性能研究", 中华男科学杂志 2013, 19, 771-775.
11. J. H. Rong, L. J. Ji, Z. Z. Yang*, "Some key ordered macroporous composites", Chinese J. Polym. Sci. 2013, 31, 1204-1217.
This review summarizes recent progress of the ordered macroporous composites with the opals and inverse opal structure.
12. W. G. Cheng, W. Z. Li, S. F. Ji, D. D. Yang, L. D. Wang, X. Z. Qu, C. L. Zhang, F. X. Liang, Q. Wang, J. L. Li*, Z. Z. Yang*, "Oriented mesoporous TiO2 ﬁlm as photoanode for dye-sensitized solar cells", J. Mater. Chem. A 2013, 1, 8023-8028.
Flexible bicontinuous mesostructured polymer/inorganic composite membranes was prepared by undertaking co-assembly of surfactants and inorganic sol–gel processes inside pores of a preformed porous polymer membrane.
13. Z. L. Yang, J. L. Li, C. L. Zhang, Y. F. Lu, Z. Z. Yang*, "Two-dimensional mesoporous materials: from fragile coatings to ﬂexible membranes", Chin. Chem. Lett. 2013, 24, 89-92.
This paper reviews the progress of two-dimensional mesoporous materials including their synthesis strategy, mesostructure, composition, surface property, flexibility, and potential applications.
14. G. H. Xu, Q. Xu*, A. J. Qin, J. T. Cheng, N. Wang, J. Y. Wei, C. L. Zhang, Z. Z. Yang*, B. Z. Tang*, "Immobilization of polymeric fluorogen on PDVB nanotubes with the assistance of supercritical CO2 for functional films", J. Mater. Chem. C 2013, 1, 1717-1721.
We report a facile method for the fabrication of a nanocomposite that consists of AIE-active poly(aroxycarbonyltriazole) PACT polymer uniformly decorated on polydivinylbenzene (PDVB) nanotubes in the form of nanoparticles via the supercritical carbon dioxide (SC CO2)-assisted method.
15. R. H. Deng, F. X. Liang, W. K. Li, S. Q. Liu, R. J. Liang, M. L. Cai, Z. Z. Yang*, J. T. Zhu*, "Shaping functional nano-objects by 3D conﬁned supramolecular assembly", Small 2013, 9, 4099-4103.
Nano-objects are generated through 3D confined supramolecular assembly, followed by a sequential disintegration by rupturing the hydrogen bonding.